Friday, September 19, 2008

SNAP, NMAT, XAT, XLRI, and SPJAIN forms are out

It’s the time of the year when you would hardly find time to study because of the banal yet critical questions which keep on pestering you until you are admitted to a B’school. I take this opportunity to remind you all readers to get your forms filled well within time otherwise you may find yourselves denied your first priority centre. At the same time I would also like you to keep me updated on JMET forms, I have not read of them anywhere yet. I have myself been rather indolent as far as filling these forms is concerned. However, I have planned to fill them in a day or two I have scribbled all the information I could gather about these forms under:-
1. XAT 2009 – Sunday 4th January 2009.
XAT bulletin from branches of AXIS bank @ Rs 800/- www.xlri.edu (1st Sept to 30th Nov)
2. NMAT for Narsee Munjee - unfortunately the ad does not give the date of exam www.nmims.edu for online application.
3. SNAP 2008 – Sunday, 21st Dec 2008 9 1400 to 1600 hrs) Register online www.snaptest.org (till 25th Nov 2008).
4. SP JAIN – register online www.spjain.org (till Nov 30th, 2008) note that you can apply even after CAT 2008, (is that a misprint).

No comments: